Daily Archives: June 8, 2014
Audio Dedupe can find similar and duplicate songs regardless of the file format
Having a large music collection inevitably leads to duplicates too. Finding duplicate files by going through your entire music library and listening to every song is impractical and time consuming. The better choice is to use a dedicate software tool to do the hard work. Standard Duplicate file finders will not help in this situation as the only thing they can do is to find exact duplicates which rarely is the case. For cleaning up your music library and reclaiming lost hard disk space best thing to do is to use a dedicated Audio Duplicate File Finder. The following application has been specifically selected to help you in tidying up your digital music collection.
Audio Dedupe is an innovative tool that does not rely on file size, name or ID3 tags in order to identify similar or duplicate songs. It “listens” to the songs in order to find similarities in a way that a human would do. It is much more effective than a standard duplicate file finder as most duplicate files are stored in different file formats using different algorithms and a tool like Audio Dedupe is the only solution in this situation as the actual binary data of the duplicate audio files is completely different. The only solution to this problem is the true audio analysis in Audio Dedupe that can identify the similar files.
- Organize songs in music libraries with a precise and easy to use tool.
- Organize iPod, Mp3 Players and Flash Disks, iTunes, iPad, iPhone and other devices
- Save valuable disk space by removing duplicate songs
- Reduce backup disk space and time.
- Reduce antivirus scan time and file counts.
- Remove duplicate files to eliminate synchronization problems.
- Powerful search engines – true audio analysis and audio comparison.
- Find files with duplicate content, similar songs, remixes of the same song
- Delete duplicate songs in multiple file format (MP3, MP2, MP1, MPA, WAV, OGG, AIFF, AAC, MP4, FLAC, AC3, WavPack (WV), Musepack (MPC) and Windows Media Audio (WMA) file formats.)
- Works with removable media devices like iPod, Mp3 Players, Flash Drives, iPad, iPhone etc.
- Scan folders/drives, computers, network folders or shares
- Find similar or duplicate files based on audio similarity or exact duplicates based on file comparison
- Find duplicates from in a selected set of folders or exclude certain folders from the scan
- Save project files in order to review them at a later time.
- Exported to XML and CSV (EXCEL) file formats.
Duplicate Mp3 Finder, is a permanent solution for organizing audio collections. This is not a basic CRC32 Checksum or Byte-by-Byte comparison tool – this is a TRUE AUDIO ANALYSIS award winning professional solution. Checksum comparison involves reading the file from the beginning to the end and generating a unique number calculated based on its content and can not help in finding similar files. Unlike common duplicate file finders Audio Dedupe listens to the songs in order to find similarities.
Free download: Duplicate Mp3 Finder